- Seals Swim Clubis a year round competitive swim team in Panama City Beach for swimmers between the ages of 8 and 18. Our practice locations include the Navy Dive School Pool and the MWR pool, both located on Naval Support Activity-Panama City (NSA-PC). Seals Swim Club is a member of USA Swimming and the coaches are members in good standing with the American Swimming Coaches Association.
- ♦Sept 6 @ GCSC (10 & U)
- ♦Sept 19-21 @ PCB (all)
- ♦Oct 10-12 @ Birmingham (all)
- ♦Nov. 8 @ Dothan (all)
- ♦Nov. 22-23 @ UWF (all)
- ♦Jan. 16-18 @ Auburn (Senior & Blue Groups Only)
- ♦Feb. 21-22 @ UWF (all)
- ♦Feb. 26-29 @ Knoxville (Southeastern Championship Meet/Time Standards Apply)
- ♦March 14-15 @ Auburn (all)
- ♦INDIVIDUAL RESULTS FROM CA MEET (JULY 26)
- ♦INDIVIDUAL RESULTS FROM LAST CHANCE MEET (JULY 12-13)
- ♦INDIVIDUAL RESULTS FOR GPAC MEET (JULY 5-6)
- ♦INDIVIDUAL RESULTS FROM THE DDST MEET (JUNE 21)
- ♦INDIVIDUAL RESULTS FOR CA MEET (MAY 30 - JUNE 1)
- ♦INDIVIDUAL RESULTS FOR CA MEET (MAY 17)
- ♦Summer: What an awesome summer we had! We competed in 7 meets (long course and short course), had four team socials, morning and afternoon practices (in two pools), and a challenging dry-land program. Our hard work was marked by our swimmers earning southeastern sectional cuts, team records, and a whole bunch of fun! Way to go Seals! We look forward to the fun things ahead!
- ♦July 18-20: Southeastern Sectionals at the University of Tennessee. Connor represented Seals Swim Club in 5 events (400 IM, 200 Fly, 50 Free, 100 Free & 100 Fly). He earned Speedo Championship Series Zone cuts in the 100 Free and 100 Fly. He's one second from a national cut in the 100 fly. In addition to this, he dropped time in every event posting AAA times in the 400 IM and 200 Fly. What an exciting opportunity and a great way to represent the team.
- ♦July 12-13: Our senior group shined at the last chance meet at Frank Brown Park! We posted 12 team records and even more personal best times. Congratulations to Sarah-K for competing in her first long course meet! Congratulations to Jose for a dropping more than a minute in the 1500 free, to Jackson for dropping time in every event (including a 46 second drop in the 100 back), to Mia for a 30 second drop in the 800 free, to K2 for a herculean effort to qualify in the 100 breast...so exciting! This dedicated group had an amazing season!
- ♦June 21: We competed in Dothan and had a great time watching team records fall. Congratulations to Curt, Ashlyn, Blanton & Sarah Kiely for competing in their first swim meet. Congratulations to Kieran, Connor, Joseph, Mason, Mia, Abby, Donald, Laurel, Ashlyn, Curt, Ethan & Katie for earning team records. It was great to see our relay team compete...the senior boys put on a great show with a close second place finish. Way to go, Seals!
- ♦May 30 - June 1: We had a great time competing on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Congratulations to Connor for earning SES cuts in the 100 fly, the 400 IM, and the 200 fly. Congratulations to Jose, Michael, Keenan, and Kieran for some fantastic drops in time. Houston and Kody swam in their first long course meet...way to go boys!
- ♦We are proud and honored to be recognized as a USA Swimming club level one. This is a voluntary program for swim clubs. It is designed to recognize excellence in club development, organization, athlete development and parent education. This is a significant accomplishment for our team. Click here to learn more: USA SWIMMING LEVELS FOR CLUB RECOGNITION and click here: USA SWIMMING CLUB RECOGNITION
We need parent volunteers for the following:
- ♦We are looking for 1-4 adults interested in becoming a meet official
- ♦Organize team socials for the winter session
- ♦Join a welcome committee to help new families as they learn about swimming and the team